Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 66

Thread: Signatures

  1. #11
    Senator
    Eques
    Lieutenant
    Squire of Sir Hawks
    Dashiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    98
    I like it... but I don't think that rank applies much anymore. I think I've let go of my subtlety tactics at this point.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashiva View Post
    I like it... but I don't think that rank applies much anymore. I think I've let go of my subtlety tactics at this point.
    Cool, it's no problem. What title would you like? Senator? Or something to do with the military?

  3. #13
    i think i found the one you made me kal

  4. #14
    Minister of War
    Knight Brother of the Ordo d'Argento
    Hawks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New Soacio
    Posts
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal Morte View Post
    Hawks' edit:

    Thanks! looks good

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Helgrik Runeaxe View Post
    i think i found the one you made me kal
    Yep. I should be able to do something with that. I'll add you to the list.

  6. #16
    Senator
    Eques
    Lieutenant
    Squire of Sir Hawks
    Dashiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal Morte View Post
    Cool, it's no problem. What title would you like? Senator? Or something to do with the military?
    Senator would work but you may have to change it again when my post is up. What are you thinking with the military rank?

  7. #17
    Doge
    Patriarch of House Medici
    Knight Commander of the Ordo d'Argento
    Brando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    694
    Blog Entries
    1
    It would be something like "Ranger First Sergeant" or "Ranger Cohort Sergeant" depending on what role you want to fulfill ... if that is even Ranger related at all

  8. #18
    Senator
    Eques
    Lieutenant
    Squire of Sir Hawks
    Dashiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    98
    Upon further thought... that initial sig will probably work. I'm likely going back to my ranger roots with LiF anyway.

  9. #19
    Senator
    Eques
    Lieutenant
    Squire of Sir Hawks
    Dashiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    98
    Looks good to me... could you make an MG friendly version? It doesn't seem to like the transparency around the image and changes it to white.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashiva View Post
    Looks good to me... could you make an MG friendly version? It doesn't seem to like the transparency around the image and changes it to white.
    I'll have to go over to the MG site and mess around. These are GIF files, so I think PNG's might work better on their forum. I'm trying to finish up some other sigs, but I'll look into that in the near future for you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •