Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Signatures

Senator
    Eques
    Lieutenant
    Squire of Sir Hawks
    Thanks Kal!

EDIT: I realized you've got lots to do Kal and just realized that I have CS6 on my work laptop so I went ahead and made a png version without the whitespace. Also, MG doesn't like uploads with transparency and gets rid of them... so it'll have to be hosted elsewhere if that's what other people are looking to do.
    Last edited by Dashiva; 04-16-2014 at 12:20 PM.

I don't know the reasoning behind that....I likes me some transparency.

Anyway, glad you were able to figure it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Dashiva View Post
    Thanks Kal!

EDIT: I realized you've got lots to do Kal and just realized that I have CS6 on my work laptop so I went ahead and made a png version without the whitespace. Also, MG doesn't like uploads with transparency and gets rid of them... so it'll have to be hosted elsewhere if that's what other people are looking to do.
    Yeah, I've always hosted my own files on photobucket or the like and linked them for most forums for that reason. Not sure why some places don't like to support transparency.

Senator
    Eques
    Lieutenant
    Squire of Sir Hawks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raudell View Post
    Yeah, I've always hosted my own files on photobucket or the like and linked them for most forums for that reason. Not sure why some places don't like to support transparency.
    Saves on space... one less byte to hold onto and when you have so many members on a forum it can add up.

That'sounds exactly what I do. I just use the link from imageshack, and never host them on our site......although the files are only 50 to 80kb, so no biggie.

Been busy playing ESO the last few days. I'll pump out a few more sigs in the next day or so. I'll be working on Serith and Helgrik next, so if you need one, let me know and I'll put you on the list.

Hey Serith, you still have a copy of that old signature I did for you int he Darkfall/Mortal era? You said you wanted an updated version of that, but I'm unable to find a copy of it. I'm usually really good about saving stuff that I work on, but for some reason this never got saved to my project folder.

Nope, didn't save one - the bloodthirsty barbarian theme in general is good though

Doge
    Patriarch of House Medici
    Knight Commander of the Ordo d'Argento
    Blog Entries
    Can we get some awesome signatures for our newly arrived LiF folks? I'll post up over there to gently nudge them towards this thread :P

Good idea. I haven't worked on sigs in awhile.

Just follow the guideline and give me as much info as you can. They turn out much better that way, lol.
    Last edited by Kal Morte; 07-11-2014 at 01:02 AM.